Saturday, August 17, 2013

Yum Vege and Fruit Juices

So with my vege juices, I will usually just do a random combination of any fruit and vegetables that I have in the kitchen, and they usually all taste pretty good! They might be an acquired taste for some, and if that someone is you, think about this... one fresh juice can be some or all of your daily intake of five vegetables, and you get even more nutrients than just eating them, because you can juice with the skin and all!

1. Carrot, Ginger and Celery

2. Carrot, Celery, Kale, Apple

3. Cucumber, Kale, Carrot, Apple

4. Apple and Orange (peel the oranges, otherwise it will taste really sour and not nice at all)

5. Watermelon and Ginger

6. Beetroot, Kale, Carrot, Celery

I have a fresh juice every morning, and sometimes during the day or evening too. I'm not a fan of eating vegetables on their own, but I looveee my vege juices.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment