Thursday, March 14, 2013

Health Post: Apple Cider Vinegar


I have just gotten my hands on a bottle of organic and unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar (it was only $4.50 from Woolworths). I have been meaning to buy this for a few months to help with my healthy hair growth, but I have recently found out what ACV can do, and I am sold!
It can help with weight loss and detox, balancing the pH levels of our bodies, fade acne scars, tone skin, moisturise the body, add shine to hair, remove stains from teeth, banish warts, and really, the list continues.
So I'm going to start adding a tablespoon of ACV with a glass of water every morning, and before meals when I'm home. I will definitely also use it for my hair and maybe my acne scars (after I'm done with using almond oil for them).

Who else has used ACV? How was it for you? What did you use it for?

:)

Tweet me: @natashaprice
Instagram: @natashavictoria

P.s. Apparently Heidi Klum, Megan Fox and Fergie swear by the stuff.

WARNING: DO NOT PUT IT STRAIGHT ON THE FACE UNDILUTED! I do not know what I was thinking, but I put it on without diluting it with water. After five minutes I noticed the patches where I applied it going red. I put my face under the tap for about five minutes and have now moisturised it. Just a tad freaked out!!! It isn't pretty! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment