Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lust have it! March Box

Yay, the collectable boxes are back! But that's definitely not the most exciting thing about this month's delivery. 


The Product List


BioElixia Body Shaper Cellulite Contour Cream. I wouldn't exactly say that I have cellulite, but I will be using it! I'm all about fighting the effects of ageing before it's too late!


The Natural Source Camouflage Colour Crayons. These crayons are really pigmented and glide on the skin so easily! I love the green for the eyes and the somewhat berry colour for the lips. Lust have it's youtube channel have a couple of videos on how to use them.


Goldwell dualsenses Rich Repair and Kerastase leave in treatment. The hair products are good, however, I've been trying to use only natural ingredient products in my hair, so I may have to pass these on to my mum!


Ocean Essence Natural Skin Care Strawberry Rubber Mask. I am mostly excited to use the strawberry rubber mask, because my skin is due for some tlc! I'll be using it tomorrow!

Alash lashes. The lashes! Bold and dramatic. They have an adhesive strip and are 100% human hair. I'll be wearing these on my next night out!


Yay! Vouchers! Now straight onto The Iconic to start shopping!


X

What did everyone think of the March box?

p.s. check back for my reviews when I start using the products, and for looks and how-to posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment