Friday, May 3, 2013

Beauty Bargain Alert: Nude by Nature Pack Only $20, Worth Over $160!

Worth over $160 and it cost $20!
Is that not crazy!?



My mum bought this Nude by Nature pack from a store in Birkenhead Point, Sydney. She doesn't remember the name of the shop :( but I will find out when I visit it myself!

So the box contains a mix of makeup and skincare products, which are:
  • Nature's Exfoliating Scrub
  • Nature's Super Anti-Oxidant Foaming Cleanser
  • Nature's Eye & Face Make-up Remover
  • Nature's 24 Hour Anti-ageing Moisturiser
  • Undercover Airbrush Mineral Primer
  • Soft Focus Illuminator
  • Flawless Concealer (liquid, mineral)
  • Natural Mineral Eyeliner (brown, waterproof)
I absolutely love the Soft Focus Illuminator (it was in my April favourites)! It is a beautiful gold colour that you can use mixed in with your foundation or on top. I also am really liking all of the skincare products, especially the 24 hour anti-ageing moisturiser. It says it is best for normal to dry skin, and contains jojoba oil, beeswax and ginko biloba. I apply it to my face and neck with Vitamin E cream at night, and my skin feels great in the morning.

My least favourite product is the Liquid Mineral Concealer. It just doesn't cover up well for me.

All of the products are full size and smell so good! Such a healthy, natural smell.

Who else is using any of these products? Thoughts?

Natasha
xox

Twitter: @natashaprice
Instagram: @natashavictoria
Pinterest: @lovenatashap



No comments:

Post a Comment