Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Met Ball 2013: Punk or Punk'd?

I know the theme was Punk, but are we sure that some of the celebrities weren't punk'd into thinking that they looked good? I understand that fashion is for pushing boundaries, but some of these looks... I just don't get it!

Nicole Richie and that grey hair. Am I the only person who doesn't like it? Please, prove me wrong! Although I do love her Topshop dress, makeup, nails and rings!
Source: www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/06/nicole-richie-met-gala-grey-hair-photos_n_3225989.html
Her Lipstick is a blend of Chanel Rouge Allure in Rouge Noir and MAC Lipmix in Black and Fuchsia.
Source: www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/06/nicole-richie-met-gala-grey-hair-photos_n_3225989.html


Source: www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/06/nicole-richie-met-gala-grey-hair-photos_n_3225989.html
 Nicole's nail colours are Gelish My Forbidden Love and Orly Luxe nail polishes.

And then there's Miley Cyrus.. Seriously. WHAT THE! How is sparsely spiked hair glamorous? I know, I know, pushing boundaries, punk theme... but still.
Source: www.omg.yahoo.com/news.miley-cyrus-wears-full-length-mesh-dress-rocks-000457038-us-weekly.html





No comments:

Post a Comment