Sunday, March 3, 2013

Witchery AW13 Fashion Show Recap

My first proper fashion show!
If women that went to fashion shows all the time read this post, they would probably think that I am so not cool with writing what I am about to write, but I care less than when Kim Kardashian gains a new instagram follower. Wanna share some Kimmie?
But anyway, unlike about 70% of my life, this post isn't about the Kardashian/Jenners.

When my friend offered me a ticket, of course I couldn't turn it down. I love Witchery and David Jones and was excited to see who from the industry would be there.
It was in the beautiful room on level seven at DJs. It was my second time going up there and it didn't disappoint. I want to throw a huge celebration there! Oh and on the way up, in the elevator,I stood next to model Samantha Harris.
On arrival you were offered Sparkling mineral water or a glass of Te Hana sparkling wine or rosé. I took the rosé.
Who watches British reality show Made in Chelsea? My friend Briana died when we spotted Caggie Dunlop. After the show I took a photo of the two of them. Caggie looked so effortlessly good dressed in head to toe Witchery.

We snagged two seats in the second row, and the show began. Witchery's AW13 collection is tdf. Grey, black, leather, metallic with pops of colour here and there. And the printed pants!!!
Most of the female models were braless.. A trend? I'll keep for being lazy at home I think. But otherwise, I love it all.

And so I left Level Seven with a freebies bag (thank you Witchery, Napoleon Perdis and Te Hana), and a thrill. I loveddd it, absolutely loved it. I have always had an interest in the fashion and beauty industry, but it really did peak that night.

I can't wait for SFW! 


List of what was worn by each model, in order.


What was in the goodie bag.



Thank you loves.
<3

Instagram: @natashavictoria
Twitter: @natashaprice

No comments:

Post a Comment