Sunday, January 27, 2013

Birthday Freebies!

Even at a time when in-store retail is going down the drain, some amazing brands are still rewarding their customers with benefits.
I just recently celebrated my birthday and was happily surprised to receive gifts from a couple of my favourite brands... Mimco and Witchery!

If you're a mimco club member you receive $30 on your card to spend online or I store, and $20 from Witchery (both valid for one month). To some this may mean nothing, but I think it's a great way to get yourself a little gift and feel special!

From Mimco I decided to buy the large candle in Tuberose Empire. The box and candle glass are so pretty and it smells really good. The candle was $29.95 from $69.95.


From Witchery I bought a vanilla body creme. It smells delicious and contains shea butter, apricot and coconut oils. And even better, it's made in Australia!



So go out and become members! You also receive rewards when you spend certain amounts in-store and online.

:)
Q7N4DUSR5QZM

No comments:

Post a Comment